In accordance with Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, the General Data Protection Regulation hereby informs you, as a data subject, of the facts listed below.
The personal data administrator is advertia digital s.r.o., IČ:
27086411, with its registered office at Tusarova 55, Prague 7, 170 00 Prague, kept by the Registration Court in Prague, file number C 95227, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org tel: +420 721 830 220, (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) .
The company processes personal information about you, namely your name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number.
This personal data is processed on a legal basis for the conclusion and performance of the contract, in order to contact you with the Company.
The Company processes the provided personal data electronically in an automated manner. The Company is not authorized to disclose the provided personal data to a third party.
The Company will process the provided personal data for an indefinite period of time, until the purpose for which the personal data are processed has passed.
The Company hereby informs you that you have the following rights based on the processing of personal data:
- the right to access personal data processed by the Company,
- the right to rectify personal data,
- the right to delete personal data,
- the right to limit the processing of personal data,
- the right to object to the processing of personal data,
- the right to the portability of personal data.
- You also have the right to file a complaint about the processing of personal data with the competent supervisory authority.
This website stores files, commonly referred to as cookies, on your device, in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, the General Data Protection Regulation ("the Regulation").
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that make the website you visit remember your actions and the settings you have made on them, so you do not need to enter this information repeatedly. They allow the website to record information about your visit, such as your selected language or shopping cart content. The next visit of the website can be easier and more pleasant for you. Cookies are not a danger, but are important for privacy. Cookies cannot be used to identify site visitors or to misuse login information.
Types of cookies
- Necessary: These cookies are necessary to navigate the website and use special features of the website. Some parts of the website cannot be used without these vital cookies.
- Performance: These cookies allow the website to save user preferences, such as language settings. They provide users with improved and more personalized use of the website.
- Functional: These cookies collect information about user behavior. This information is part of reports designed to improve your website. All data collected is anonymous.
- Targeted and advertising cookies: These cookies are used to represent advertising that is relevant to the user and their interests. These cookies can also be used to store and measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign that the customer is familiar with when visiting a specific website. We also use third-party cookies (such as Google Analytics for traffic analysis). These cookies are managed by third parties and we do not have access to read or write this data.
Consent to storing cookies
- Internet Explorer: support.microsoft.com
- Google Chrome: support.google.com
- Mozilla Firefox: support.mozilla.org
- Opera: help.opera.com
- Safari: support.apple.com